&NOW was designed by Management Centre Türkiye (MCT) which provides management consultancy service with 25 years experience in Organizational Development and Human Resources fields.
Nearly 10,000 participants, nearly 1000 companies are expected to attend &NOW. Nearly 250 sessions will be held in &NOW, nearly 300 speakers will convey information.
&NOW, a new generation of business and technology week. Marketing and Human Resources Summits, Be Digital Experience Zone, GameChangers Awards, Digital Leadership Summit, Future Of Work and Rock&Tech Music Festival are the main events that are going to be held within the scope of &NOW.
Uniq Hall and Volkswagen Arena, where the &NOW is organized, are 5 minutes by car from the TEM motorway and a 10-minute walk from Maslak Metro.
Management Centre Türkiye is a management consulting company offering “haute-couture” business consulting services. MCT provides consultancy, and consultancy training, development services, manager conferences, and international managers training and development programs.
Today Management Centre Türkiye is one of nation’s strongest Organizational Development and Human Resources consultancy companies with a Turkish Business World approach that precede the world, instead of with a High Performance Model that catches up with the world. Adopting the partnership approach, Management Centre Türkiye aims at offering different products and solutions depending on the industries, characteristics, and needs of the companies it works with.
You are considered to accept this Return Policy by submitting your participation request for the &NOW Business&Tech Week event ("Event"). We would like to inform you of the following details of the procedures and principles regarding the cancellation of your registration form and the return of the participation fee of this Return Policy:
• The cancellation of your registration form is only valid in written requests made up to 1 (one) month prior to the event date. New registrations to be made after the specified date are subject to this provision.
• If you do not pay your participation fee within the period specified in the Participation Agreement, you acknowledge that your participation request for the Event will be canceled unilaterally by MCT Danışmanlık A.Ş. and Eventus Organizasyon Fuarcılık ve Ticaret A.Ş. and that you will not be entitled to any right or claim for cancellation.
• After completing the cancellation form attached to this Return Policy, you can request a cancellation by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
• If the cancellation is made before 1 (one) month prior to the Event date, the entire payment will be refunded to you.
• You acknowledge that no fees will be charged for the Event in the event that you are unable to provide written notice of cancellation due to any reason from 1 (one) month prior to the Event date.
• Any refunds will not be made in the event of non-participation, except for the articles specified in the procedures set forth in this Return Policy.
• MCT Danışmanlık and Eventus may cancel and modify the Event prices, event venue, date and event content (subject titles, speakers, etc.) in the case of force majeure, on demand and when deemed necessary, .
• MCT Danışmanlık and Eventus have taken all steps to confirm the accuracy of the details contained in this form at the time of printing, but reserves the right to modify or remove any clause related to the program or services if the conditions require it.
• MCT Danışmanlık and Eventus will not be liable for any claims, damages, changes or limitations that may arise out of its promised programs or services as a result of any situation beyond their control, including weather conditions, terrorist incidents, travel restrictions or biological/health problems.
As MCT Danışmanlık Anonim Şirketi ve Eventus Organizasyon Fuarcılık and Ticaret A.Ş., we would like to inform you of the following regarding your personal data which we have obtained during registration within the scope of our obligation to enlightenment in Law no. 6698:
• MCT Danışmanlık and Eventus undertake to take all necessary precautions and to show the necessary diligence for keeping personal information absolutely private and confidential, to regard it as an obligation to keep a secret, to ensure and maintain confidentiality, in order to prevent the entry or unauthorized use of the whole or any part of the confidential information into the public domain or the disclosure of a third party. This obligation will not apply if your information is made publicly visible in practice by you.
• You may use your right to change, cancel and appeal the information provided by you by direct communication with the email@example.com e-mail address by stating clearly your name, surname, identification number, email address, and phone number.
• Although MCT Danışmanlık and Eventus take the necessary security measures, MCT Danışmanlık and Eventus will not be responsible for any damage or loss of confidential information or acquiring of confidential information by third parties resulting from attacks on the application and system.
• This information gathered at MCT Danışmanlık’s and Eventus’ servers will only be used by MCT Danışmanlık and Eventus for periodic campaign studies, customized promotional activities for customer profiles, and customer "classification" efforts to avoid the transmission of unsolicited emails. Personal data may be processed in whole or in part in the context of MCT Danışmanlık and Eventus by means of acquiring, recording, storing, maintaining, changing, rearranging, transferring etc. by automatic or non-automatic means.
• Statistical data which does not include personal data may be shared with performance assistants such as MCT Danışmanlık’s and Eventus’ employees and contracted merchants.
• Your information may be disclosed to the authorities if such information is requested by the official authorities and if it is necessary to make a statement to the authorities in accordance with the provisions of the applicable statutory legislation.
• You can always request and receive information of that your personal data has been processed, the purpose of processing, the third parties to whom data are transferred, the correction, deletion, anonymization or destruction of data.
• By signing the Registration Agreement and Policies, you are considered to accept, declare and commit that MCT Danışmanlık and Eventus are authorized to perform all processing transactions, such as collection, storage, transfer any personal data that identifies you, that you have shared during the registration process and that a copy of the Submission Form has been submitted to you and that the obligation to enlightenment is fulfilled under Law No. 6698.